- Brand: Sony Energy
- Model: US18650VTC6
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Chemistry: IMR
- Discharge: 15A Max Continuous or 30A Max Continuous with 80C temperature cutoff
- Max. continuous discharge current: 19A (Rated by Mooch)
- Nominal capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected as Flat-Top
1. Fully charge before initial use
2. To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewellery)
3. Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface.
4. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
5. Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material especially if travelling with them.
6. Don’t overcharge (most chargers will have auto cut off when full) as shortens battery life and could result in
the battery popping or leaking
7. Do not use the battery if there are signs of damage to skin and put new wraps on as quick as possible.
8. Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
9. To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
1) Do not insert batteries with the (+) and (-) reversed.
2) Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries.
3) Do not submerge the battery in water.
4) Do not disassemble, dispose in fire, heat or carry in pocket or bag without protective case in case of short circuit.
Price is per 1 x battery