The IPV V200 Box Mod is the newest device to come out of the SX Mini factory and what a beauty it is, a dual 18650 battery 200w device that comes with multiple safety features including waterproof chipset, overheat protection, plus more, a bright 0.96″ TFT Display and has a curved form factor to provide a comfortable grip when in use.
The TFT Screen features all vaping data such as puff counter, battery charge level, wattage levels, coil resistance as well as an intelligent flavour curve.
Finally the flavour curve is fully customisable to suit the user’s preference, however, does come with 3 pre-set settings, The flavour curve feature is great to fine-tune your vaping style even more allowing the user to set the power range for each Vape for example you can set the curve to start at 50w and slowly increase to 70w, this is a great feature for getting the most out of your coils and finding that sweet spot for vapour over flavour.
Powered by dual 18650 batteries (Not included) the SX531 chipset delivering the power from the batteries will ensure that a safe vape is achievable every time with its multiple smart protection features which include, Overheat protection, Over Charge protection, Low Battery Protection, Low resistance Protection, Short Circuit Protection and reverse polarity protection.
Pioneer4You IPV V200 Vape Mod Parameters:
|Product Name||iPV V200 Mod|
|Material||Zinc alloy & Anodized Aluminium & ABS|
|Battery||Dual 18650 batteries (not included)|
|Flavour Curve||Soft, Normal, Strong, custom SXi-EQ curves, EQ1-EQ3|
|Colour||Black, Woven Blue|
IPV V200 Box Mod Details:
- 1. Durable Zinc alloy & Anodized Aluminium & ABS shell
- 2. Waterproof YiHi SX531 chip, multiple functions
- 3. Dual 18650 batteries, 5-200W adjustable power
- 4. Intelligent on-device customizable flavour curves
- 5. 0.96 inch TFT screen, 5 digit puff counter
- 6. Interchangeable magnet side battery doors
- 7. 30mm 510 connectors, 5V/2A Type-C fast charging
- 8. Low battery/Battery over-charge/Time limit ignition/Overheat/Low resistance/Short circuit/Reverse polarity protection