The Minikin Boost vape mod retains the same body structure as its predecessor but with additional features a magnetic battery door, an enlarged asMODus logo on the door of the device, a maximum power output of 155.0 watts, and the implementation of the new “Curve” firing mode.
The “Curve” firing mode is our newest firing mode which manually imitates the abilities of temperature control by allowing the user to set 5 different wattages over time presets for up to 10 seconds. For example, you can have the device fire at 90.0 watts for .5 seconds and then at 80.0 watts for 3 seconds. This would be the perfect setting for quickly ramping up large gauge wire builds or Claptons for a perfect fire every time.
- Requires 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Accommodates Attys and tanks up to 24mm
- Power output range: 5.0 – 155.0 watts
- Temperature control output power range: 5.0 – 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212°F – 572°F / 100°C – 300°C
- Firing modes: Power, Curve, Temp Ni200, Temp SS304, Temp SS316, Temp SS317, Temp SS304, Temp Ti, TCR, and TFR
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 – 2.5 ohm
- Maximum output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peak output current: 35 amps
- Micro USB port for charging as well as firmware updating